Support

Open search

Smart veiw not working

Highlighted
First Poster

S9+ smart view not detecting and devices. My s7 edge connects to the device's that my s9+ won't. Any help please........

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Hi @Gbarse3008 

Which model of TV are you trying to connect to? Is the software of your TV and phone completely up to date?

Highlighted
First Poster

I am having the same problem! I have a s9+ but it is not connecting through smartview ! They find each other but then nothing happens....it used to do it before the update but now it is not working.  My tv is a panasonic veira.

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi. Think I may be experiencing the same problem as you because I also have a Panasonic viera, before the update my phone would connect to everything but now after the update it doesn't connect to any smart TVs at all

Highlighted
First Poster
Hi ChrisM I've got a Panasonic viera. My s7 edge still connects to the tv but not my s9+.
Highlighted
First Poster

Did you get this working? I have exactly the same issue and can't find a solution and it's driving me mad. 

Thank you

Highlighted
First Poster

I have exactly theb same problem. Please let me know if you found a solution

Highlighted
Observer

hello , did yound find the solution?

Highlighted

Hey! Are the phone and the TV connected to the same network/Wi-Fi? 

Highlighted
Observer
yes, same network for me, the devices see each other and the s9+ tries to connect to the viera , the viera shows that the s9+ is connecting and then....... nothing happens.
My s9+ connects to a samsung tv I also have, so maybe the problem is the handshake between samsung and panasonic
Top Liked Authors