Support

Open search

Smart lock not working!

Apprentice

That can't be it since I don't have Samsung Pay installed on my phone 

Apprentice
Nonsense. How can you have clear view of the sky in any room in your house.
Apprentice
Strangely for me it work fine for me in my car with bluetooth trusted device but doesn't work at home..trusted location.

Apprentice

Finally I have found something that works for me, Galaxy S9. While a very long way from home, I disabled the preset Home setting in Smart Lock and deleted my own additions. I set another home address by finding my house on the map and setting that. It works now... consistently. Maybe the Google GPS settings were not precise enough to set in situ? 

When I returned home my Smart Lock worked well. Maybe worth a try for someone else who is well away from home. 

First Poster

this worked for me 2!!

First Poster
worked for me too!
First Poster
Done everything mentioned but sadly still not working for me.
First Poster

Mine works even ur wants to now. Props tip Samsung for making phones that are $900+ and don't work like they say they do. 

First Poster
Hi, surely with high accuracy mode it should be updating quickly and with high accuracy snooping at things like wifi and telephone points.
Apprentice

As a Google Location experiment, try enabling Location tags to your photographs. Take a photo at home, then see what  address Google assigns to that photo.  I don't think Google location is very accurate, therefore not all the Smart Locks are working.

Top Liked Authors