Support

Open search

Single tap to answer

First Poster

Still does nothing. Very bad for disabled to not be able to just tap to answer.  I'm not disabled but still cannot answer with that crappy swipe button. Guess I'll have to go with another companies phone if this doesn't get fixed

Highlighted
Just Browsing

But now you have that stupid assistant menu....

Just Browsing
Yes the menu is annoying and unnecessary
First Poster
Settings -> Accessibility -> Interaction and dexterity  -> Assistant menu -> Single tap to swipe [on]  and if don't like the assistant menu you can tap and hold on it then swipe it to the top where a hide button pops up. Moreover Samsung must give us the choice of getting rid of the notification of activating this feature. And the call recording must be back too, some people may be buy you products for that features so you you remove them after a while?!
Navigator

Who the ***** let this software be released? It's absolutely *****, camera software is the worst ever, little features that made my phone pleasant to use have been removed. Really really pissed off with my phone now and I guess Samsung won't fix any of it as the s10 is priority.

Will definitely be taking this ***** in to consideration when I get my phone upgrade. 

Thank you...this was most helpful 

First Poster
Can you turn on this single tap to swipe feature on a Samsung Galaxy A30 mobile phone or only on selected phone models?
Top Liked Authors