Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serious battery draining problem in s9+.

(Topic created on: 04-11-2019 06:13 AM)
Kajansh
First Poster
Options

Battery draining problem is being worst in s9+ after pie/one ui update. Was waiting for being solved in every update. But always disappointed. Had to charge 3 times daily for normal use. Thats too bad for high end device.

Is there any solution? Hope it will be solve in near updates.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
MightyMe
First Poster
Options
I dont know when mine updated. But this past week my s9 is draining and getting hot. 50% down with not use.
0 Likes
IreibeX
Hotshot
Options

@Kajansh wrote:

Battery draining problem is being worst in s9+ after pie/one ui update. Was waiting for being solved in every update. But always disappointed. Had to charge 3 times daily for normal use. Thats too bad for high end device.

Is there any solution? Hope it will be solve in near updates.

That would depend on the workload and the settings in Device Maintenance > Battery > Power Mode.

From what I've read it's normal for the S9+ to drain its battery in 8 hours or so when you keep it at maximum activity.

0 Likes
Enjay
Voyager
Options

I've been on oreo all year but finally updated a few days ago, I'm now on the latest October 1st patch. 

After all the updating had finished I did a factory reset and so far battery is much the same, no worse than before on oreo. 

I don't know if it's necessary but phone seems to be running sweet. 

Just be sure to back up everything you don't want to lose if you decide to try it. 

0 Likes