Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s9 plus, selected photos and videos were disappeared

(Topic created on: 24-04-2020 06:20 PM)
Vivytuyet
First Poster
Options

This week, I used my phone camera to take photos and videos of various projects. I even looked at them after taking them in the gallery. Last night, my phone was charging and in the middle of a game, my phone restarted. I'm not sure why, but it just happened. Everything seemed normal when it automatically turned back on.i looked through my gallery this morning to review the photos and videos and they're all gone. I checked my google photos and they're not there either. How can I retrieve these photos?? This has not happened to me before.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Vivytuyet ,

that is really odd. Are you able to tell me where do you have the pictures saved (SD card/ phone's internal memory...)? Did you back up your data periodically using your Samsung/Google Account or any other Cloud storage?

0 Likes
Vivytuyet
First Poster
Options

It's saved into my internal phone memory (no additional sd card in the phone yet) and I occasionally upload/back up to Google Photos but very rarely. I checked my Google Photos, even multiple accounts and my photos and videos aren't in them 😞

0 Likes