Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung, bring back the Dual Camera mode!

(Topic created on: 02-12-2019 12:16 PM)
krastev
Apprentice
Options

This mode is the only reason I was sticking to your brand, since no other phone or app had that feature. Shooting videos simultanioslewith the front and back cameras. Please, bring it back. 

For those of you how didn't know about it here is and example: youtube

29 REPLIES 29
Jack770
Journeyman
Options

Indeed I must agree that was by far a feature that well appreciated which I still have on my Note 4.  I am seriously surprised why it has been removed?  Can anyone at Samsung be kind enough to save the day and get this feature back for the holiday season... You can do all your fans an awesome gift which would keep us coming back for more of your amazing products for years to come.. 🙏🙌

Jack770
Journeyman
Options
Perhaps we can try to get a petition going...
nucleare
Explorer
Options

@Jack770 wrote:
Perhaps we can try to get a petition going...

Let's do it! Who can draft one up and have it linked here for all who come across this post?!

Krmeliux
Student
Options

Please bring dual camera function back. I missit on my S10! 😞

FatalException
First Poster
Options

Well? Where is it? The petition I mean.

I'm here after an exhaustive search for my dual camera mode on my Note 9, which led me here. Sounds like there are a lot of people missing this, and on board with applying heat to Samsung.

nucleare
Explorer
Options

It's live!! Find it here: The Revival of Samsung's Dual Camera Mode

The link above opens a new window to: https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/revive-dual-cam

ispy
First Poster
Options

Bring it back Samsung! 

0 Likes
JavierRZ
First Poster
Options

Anyone of you know how to play the recorded dual camera videos on another device?

0 Likes
nucleare
Explorer
Options

@JavierRZ wrote:

Anyone of you know how to play the recorded dual camera videos on another device?

What do you mean exactly? As in a computer, smart TV, Chromecast DVD player etc.? Because you can just transfer it to a computer to burn it as a DVD for a DVD player or open it on VLC and cast to a device but the file format for the recorded video should be the same format as any other video.

0 Likes
ShannonB
First Poster
Options

I agree. I really miss this feature. I had it on my S6 and Note 8 until the Android Pie update.

0 Likes