Support

Open search

Samsung Trade in offer

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

Hello,

I am naturally a cautious person and need to check and double check, prior to making any large commitments, therefore, i would be most grateful if anybody could give me some reassurance, plus some advice?

I am purchasing a new Samsung S9 and want to trade in, either, an old iPhone 5c (Green) - for £150 or a Galaxy J3 2016 (Black) - for £100, however, I cannot get over how much they are willing to pay, considering Apple will give me £25 and O2 £13 maximum. Both are in mint condition having been kept in flip cases throughout, with absolutely no scratches or marks and both batteries hold their charge well, therefore, can anyone see why they won't pay me the full advertised fee, or despite having already read the T's and C's, is there some small print I have completely overlooked? 

I am getting conflicting answers from my nearest and dearest, some saying it's too good to be true, hence the reason why I thought I would call on the Samsung Community for their thoughts?

Thank you for taking the time to help....it is much appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CarlH Moderator

Hi @SnoozyFloozy. I've just taken a look and that does seem to be correct! Once you have the Galaxy S9 in your cart, you have the option to select Trade In. You then pick the phone you want to trade in and providing the phone meets the requirements, this is the money off you will receive. For more details on this, I recommend contacting the Online Shop Team on 03307 267 467. Hope this helps!

3 REPLIES
CarlH Moderator

Hi @SnoozyFloozy. I've just taken a look and that does seem to be correct! Once you have the Galaxy S9 in your cart, you have the option to select Trade In. You then pick the phone you want to trade in and providing the phone meets the requirements, this is the money off you will receive. For more details on this, I recommend contacting the Online Shop Team on 03307 267 467. Hope this helps!

First Poster
Hello Carl,

Thank you very much for taking the time to look into this for me; the reassurance has very much helped and confirmed a lot, plus, I will give the Online Shop a call.

Again, many thanks and all the best.
ChrisM Moderator

We'll be sure to pass your thanks onto @CarlH@SnoozyFloozy!