Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung GalaxyS9

(Topic created on: 24-05-2020 02:22 PM)
Iain-W
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

I am having a problem trying to select a different notification sound when I receive an email. I have tried all the usual notification options, but when I get an email it is still the same sound. I have already tried to select numerous different tones, however it has not made any difference.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@Iain-W: Are you using the stock Email app? If so, open the email app > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Tap the cog in the top right of the pop up window > Notifications, and try changing the notification ringtone from here. Please ensure to check all available options, such as general notifications and new messages (where applicable), and assign a tone accordingly.
0 Likes
Iain-W
Journeyman
Options

Hello AndrewL, I am using the standard Email app that came with my phone. I have tried  what you advised as well as anything else that I could think with the notifications options that are available on the phone. Unfortunately nothing I have done has been able to resolve the issue. I have decided to turn off the the notifications for my Email.

0 Likes
Iain-W
Journeyman
Options

Hello AndrewL. I am still having the same issue. In the meantime I have decided to turn off the notifications for my Email & I will look into it again later on.

THanks for your advice. 

0 Likes