Support

Open search

Samsung Billing App

SOLVED
Explorer

I have just seen a notification saying samsung billing at successfully installed.    Then i vould not open the notification.  What is it and what does it do and can I uninstall it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice

The application is used to purchase apps through Samsung Store application that is delivered with Samsung phones. Samsung Billing acts as bridge between Samsung Store and payment servers. Without it, you will not be able to purchase anything.

20 REPLIES 20
CarlH Moderator

Hi @Dee16. This is in case you decide to upgrade your Cloud Storage or any other purchases from the Galaxy App Store. 

Explorer

Thank you 

Apprentice

The application is used to purchase apps through Samsung Store application that is delivered with Samsung phones. Samsung Billing acts as bridge between Samsung Store and payment servers. Without it, you will not be able to purchase anything.

Explorer

Thank you I was just surprised by automatic update for this.  Your explanation makes sense. 

Screenshot_20181011-124441_Galaxy Apps.jpg

I click ok and nothing happens the screen goes black and I tried multiple times nothing happens and if I exit it says purchase cancelled I tried disabling Samsung billing force closing even checking in galaxy store for an update there isn't what should I do !!!

I buy ace pack in fortnite by Samsung billing 

Its said already purchase but I dont see my skin and v - buck in locker

First Poster

How to download the billing app? I Searched on the galaxy app but theres no result pls help

First Poster

How to download the Samsung Billing app? Pls help I cant buy vbucks

Explorer
Contact Samsung mine was preloaded and therefore updated itself. But because I didn't know this I sent out this message. Alternatively you can go into Samsung pay app and select Samsung as your main payment app and it will ask you if you want to update software I just had a look.
Top Liked Authors