Yep..
I'm not holding my breath though! 😁
Explorer
Same here lol. 😁😁
Navigator
Any free divers here? Anyone willing to try? 🤣
Highlighted
Explorer

This has been going on alot longer then just the last update. For me its been since I got the phone 

Explorer

You can try "the droid guy" he has a mile long list of problems and troubleshooting solutions for the s9 and s9 plus just specify the phone and check his list. I have gotten through a few of the things on his list but dont have time to read them all. The last couple weeks barely have time to read the list hahaha. But may be able to find some solution, I had forgotten I had the connection on my home page until today. Has solutions for things going wonky after updates as well as a long long list of basic problems, including operating system, phone probs, camera probs, app probs ect ect ect. Thought I'd mention it. 

Explorer

Update on the Note 9:

I finally got through all the files on my SD card and identified all the ones that got corrupted. Transferred everything else to the internal storage on my phone. Then formatted the SD card multiple times, making sure that it was completely blank. Then moved all the files back from internal storage back onto the SD card after  I made sure i had a backup copy. So far so good. No error. Reset  the camera to store images on the SD card and downloaded new files onto the SD card. Still  no error. Fingers crossed

Apprentice

So guys after i received last night again the error of sdcard and twice between 2hrs,i decided to sell the crapy phone,today bought the Honor Play,and bye bye Samsung from me after 10 years of loyalty....no more samsung products for me

Explorer

@Mtenzera1978 wrote:

So guys after i received last night again the error of sdcard and twice between 2hrs,i decided to sell the crapy phone,today bought the Honor Play,and bye bye Samsung from me after 10 years of loyalty....no more samsung products for me

It's a pity though as otherwise this s9plus is a great phone. Despite the error messages I have no problem with the phone itself. I'm still waiting for some magic to happen. 

Navigator
@ Mulgogi, same here, I'm happy with my s9, it is a great phone just not impressed with the lack of memory due to not forking out for another sd card to get corrupted!
I've not had another reply yet from Samsung and not heard of any news or updates either..
Glad I'm not holding my breath! 🤣🤣
Top Liked Authors