Support

Open search

SD CARD ERROR ON S9+

Explorer
Okay, Thank you...
Explorer

And the Samsung repair center said they cant help me.  It sounds like a phone issue 

Explorer
Yes. That sounds like a maybe a bad sim card, I have had a few go bad and I usually get an error bad sim card please change sim card or something like that...
Explorer
Lol. No worries.
Explorer

Unreal. So You took it in to a Samsung repair center and they said it's a phone issue!  Then they should give you a new phone!  That's what they told me last night when I talked to support. Take it in to the support center and bring my sd card as well. Will see what happens!!

Explorer

It must be an error in the last update. 

Explorer
Yes. That's when my card got corrupted. After the last update.
Explorer
Same here. Was fine before the update. 👍👍
Navigator

Hi guys, reply no.2 from Samsung.. .

We will report this issue into our higher department for further investigation. As for the moment, here at Samsung, we take customer feedback very seriously and we will ensure that your feedback is forwarded to the appropriate team for further analysis. To send software feedback or error straight to our developers, please use the Samsung Members application. If it's not built in on your device, you may download it from Google Playstore. To be able to send a message on Samsung Members, please open the application, select Support and tap on Send Feedback. This will allow you to ask a question or send an error report.

Give them a month or three to investigate, then we might hear something !😁😁

Highlighted
Explorer

@derobr_75 wrote:

Hi guys, reply no.2 from Samsung.. .

We will report this issue into our higher department for further investigation. As for the moment, here at Samsung, we take customer feedback very seriously and we will ensure that your feedback is forwarded to the appropriate team for further analysis. To send software feedback or error straight to our developers, please use the Samsung Members application. If it's not built in on your device, you may download it from Google Playstore. To be able to send a message on Samsung Members, please open the application, select Support and tap on Send Feedback. This will allow you to ask a question or send an error report.

Give them a month or three to investigate, then we might hear something !😁😁

Something is finally going to happen hopefully!

Top Liked Authors