Support

Open search

SD CARD ERROR ON S9+

Pathfinder

@derobr_75 wrote:
Anyone know of problems with the Note9??😂😂

I've been getting the sd card error notification  on note 9, but I seem to be alone on this so...

Navigator
Sorry, hope I've not jinxed you/anyone... Was waiting for someone to have a problem, unbelievable its the same issue as the s9...!🤔😱
Explorer

Just got the Unlocked 512G version of the Galxy Note 9 on Friday from Best Buy. Worked beautifully on day 1.  Took a great picture  of the moon that could have come from a DSLR camera.

Yesterday, could no longer replicate  the picture quality under the same settings. Moon looked like a light bulb. Then started getting the SD card error. Took it back to Best Buy. They had no clue.

Highlighted
Explorer
Same error on my NOTE 9.
Navigator
😂😂😂..sorry, not funny, but!!!
OMFG!! SAMSUNG.. ARE YOU SEEING THIS???
Navigator

This is now both of your new, latest "FLAGSHIP" phones ..... . 

Navigator

Thinking I might go back to my Sony Ericsson w810I ..  I still have it and it's still alive after 10 or so years, none of this sh!T . ..

Navigator
..w810i..
Explorer

Couldn't wait for the Note 9 to come out. Hated the S8+ because of the glitches. Thought the Note 9 would be as close to perfect as possible given the billion dollar loss wuth the Note 7 debacle 

Explorer

Wow now why doesnt thst surprise me... and no not funny but at same time fricken hilarious... sad but, yeah, ya know 

Top Liked Authors