Support

Open search

SD CARD ERROR ON S9+

Navigator
👍👍....
It is EXCEEDINGLY annoying... 😡😡😡
Disagree with you a little, if it wasn't for this issue it would actually be a good phone, just wish Samsung would acknowledge this issue! Haven't had this new charging problem though, Samsung add this to the list!!!
Highlighted
Explorer

I've lost 2 64GB cards also a 32GB. Maybe my phone just has extra vendetta against memory cards hahaha. Newest one (will put in when I feel daring lol) has a warrenty if it loses anything they try to get it back or refund. Prepping for the problem ahead of time hahahaha. Hope your keeps running strong. 

Apprentice

Well im think im done with samsung and this phone,this is embarrasing,today 3 times the notification about sdcard problem,tried it on p20 lite for 3 days and nothing...working perfectly...

So i think this phone has a hardware issue otherwise they would fix it,thats why the silence,godawful company Samsung has become.

Im selling this piece of ***** and transfering my loyalty to Huawei.

Also notifying everybody i know about this problem so they dont buy samsung faulty products.

Navigator
Wondering if "WHEN" Samsung fix this, they will give us a refund/replace all our SD cards!! 🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Apprentice
A phone that costs this much has to be perfect....this is ridiculous....even fc..king doogee or xhing ping chinese craps dont have problems like these....
Explorer

Also because I do read up on stories ect recommendations different tech sites before I purchase and did not see any "bad press" for most of the sites o visited I have taken to commenting on everyone of the sites and stories that do nothing but talk up this phone. Pointing out several of the problems not just with sd cards  but all the different problems o have had or read about with this phone. Just so others have an idea what they walking into buying this so called terrific phone. 

Navigator
Send this viral...!!! Let EVERYONE know.. 😁😁
Navigator
Anyone know of problems with the Note9??😂😂
Explorer
Keep getting sd card error. Very annoying. S9 IS UP TO DATE.
Explorer

The past few days I've been getting Sd card error messages. Seems I'm not the only one. Has been happening since the last software update. 

Top Liked Authors