Support

Open search

SD CARD ERROR ON S9+

Apprentice

I did a "wipe cache partition" by turning off the phone pressing the up "volume button"+ "bixby button" +"power button" simultaneously while device is switched off until the device powers on and select "wipe cache partition" it will not harm your memory or saved data use the "volume up and down keys" to move up and move down on the options menu and "power button" to select that option I did it and no sd card error so far so I hope this is the solution thanks "gav4b" for your help if it doesn't show up on my phone anymore but so far so good fingers crossed🤞🏿.

Highlighted
First Poster

Having the same issue as well. SD card came from my S8+ so I'm a bit surprised. I'm definitely not pleased if I have to go through a lot of steps to make it work properly in a flagship phone. It's a SanDisk card that's all of 1 year old.

First Poster

I cleared the cache within the recovery mode, and the error came back after 4 hours or so. Fml.. Need a software update. Anyone else experiencing a slight delay or lag when taking a picture? The shutter is not instantaneous when you click the take picture button. Really annoying when trying to snap pictures quickly. Repeatedly taking photos really fast is unusable. Anyone else? 

Apprentice

My phone not having any performance  issues but I cleared the cache and the sd card error came back after several hours.

Apprentice

Definitely  happened on my s7 and then it went away overtime so hopefully same result.

Apprentice

Sd card error came back goddamn it after nearly a full day without the message 😤 fml

Observer

So... you mean you did like below path? and that issue was gone?

setting - Device maintenance - storage - clear now

Apprentice
No thats not the one i'm talkimg about check my earlier posts none of the solutions seem to work so far though ***** samsung grrr
First Poster

Hi there,

Thank you using Samsung Galaxy model. We apologize for any inconvenience caused due to SD card issue. Could you please give me more details on the issue. We will try to sort out asap.

Thanks,
Poojitha

Apprentice
Sd card error that won't go away but all the data on the card is fully functional usually an sd card that is faulty or needa reformatting would have lost data already.
Top Liked Authors