Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9+ speaker problem

(Topic created on: 12-04-2019 11:43 PM)
Woody
Voyager
Options

Has anyone had a annoying bug where the bottom speaker stops working randomly throughout the day. It's definitely a software problem. A restart makes it work perfectly. Then when I don't use the phone for a while it happens again when I go to use it. Happens with all apps that require sound. Top speaker works perfectly all the time. I have reported it. It's annoying. Don't like to reset my phone every time I want to watch something or play music to get the bottom speaker working. Anyone have a solution? TIA

Woody'S9+
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Are you able to get to a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre @Woody  to have the phone looked at ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Woody
Voyager
Options

@BandOfBrothers Closest one is about a 2 hour drive away. I submitted a fault on the Samsung members app and submitted a system log with it so I guess that's the same that they'll see there in the store. Hope they can see what the problem is and get it fixed.

Woody'S9+
Dominic89
First Poster
Options

same thing is happening with my s9+, bottom speaker is fine but then stops working all of a sudden. Then i restart my phone and my bottom speaker works again. Happening all the time. I've cleared system cache to see whether that helped fix the issue. It hasn't. The speaker problem happened when i updated to Android 10. I've got a lot of apps on my phone. I'm thinking whether it's a rogue app. Might have to do a factory reset. Had my phone about 2 years. 

0 Likes
moe7
First Poster
Options

it happens to me after replacing the charging port and the speaker what should I do ?!

0 Likes