Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Explorer

Still amazes me how long Samsung takes to delivery a fix after apparently discover how to do it. 

This should be asap. 

Voyager
Today, for the moment and after the update to ARD4, 41 mins calls with no silences or drops.
I am happy.
Explorer

Just spoke to Samsung and they said the fix has been sent out to all Network providers and they will send it out to me. I said I bought the phone direct from Samsung but Samsung said it's EE who will provide the update.  I called EE and they've not received any updates from Samsung as yet but did say that because I bought the phone direct from Samsung, they should be providing the Update to me!  So basically it's no clearer than before.  Just going to call Samsung again now. 

Explorer

@Hanks1878 wrote:

Just spoke to Samsung and they said the fix has been sent out to all Network providers and they will send it out to me. I said I bought the phone direct from Samsung but Samsung said it's EE who will provide the update.  I called EE and they've not received any updates from Samsung as yet but did say that because I bought the phone direct from Samsung, they should be providing the Update to me!  So basically it's no clearer than before.  Just going to call Samsung again now. 

That doesn't sound right? I would have thought that it being an unbranded phone (like myself) the update would be from Samsung, and be one of the first to get updated....

Do post back with what Samsung say

Voyager
I don't understand why continuing to call Samsung can help them to speed up, honestly. They released already the fix (apparently), it is the ARD4 for no-brand phone. The people with branded phones just have to wait some days and they will get it as well. What is the benefit to insist with Samsung I don't get it.
Explorer

@alesmira82 wrote:
I don't understand why continuing to call Samsung can help them to speed up, honestly. They released already the fix (apparently), it is the ARD4 for no-brand phone. The people with branded phones just have to wait some days and they will get it as well. What is the benefit to insist with Samsung I don't get it.

But that's what we are saying, we have unbranded phone's and the update is still not available, I have tried using vpns for the countries where the update has been released, but not having any luck. A call would merely put our minds at ease and inform us of the potential wait. 

Voyager

Hi guys

My phone number 4 has arrived but it looks like this new update has not hit the UK yet?

I'm going to test this one out as much as I can today on phone calls 

Please god let this phone not drop out

Explorer

@djleecharles wrote:

Hi guys

My phone number 4 has arrived but it looks like this new update has not hit the UK yet?

I'm going to test this one out as much as I can today on phone calls 

Please god let this phone not drop out

Good luck Mr Charles:smileyhappy:

Voyager

@Adnaan wrote:

@alesmira82 wrote:

But that's what we are saying, we have unbranded phone's and the update is still not available, I have tried using vpns for the countries where the update has been released, but not having any luck. A call would merely put our minds at ease and inform us of the potential wait. 

Ah mine is SIM free too that's why it still says arcc

Explorer
Talked to Samsung. They've told me that "Off the record" the fix will be in the UK a week today. Seems like a very long time.
Top Liked Authors