Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

First Poster

Hi, One thing that did happen when I had a look at my phone app to clear cache/data (I'm desperate) is that I have the phone app installed three times but only one is using any battery. Is this normal?!Screenshot_20180429-205834_Settings.jpg

Explorer
network issue in each and every country. fact is that there is something with this phone that causes it to go silent mid call and drop calls it's a Samsung issues... You don't pay close to 800.00 to get a product which might work if you jump around a tree three times clockwise and 2 time anti clockwise on the third lunar calendar month. What the basic function of the phone is to make calls which it is struggling to do. #shameofsamsung #s9issues

That's what I have put on the YouTube video...
Pathfinder

I know: I will give The phone to my 3years old son for 2 hours.  He always turns on all the functions i never know they existed. And the most important: you can never ever turn it off.  Then you are giving A remote access to your phone for Samsung tec and A guy says: I have no idea how to help you but tomorrow will bring my child with me...

First Poster

I can't believe how many people are having this issue!

I thought it was just one offs.

Let me tell you the solution........ LEGAL ACTION AGAINST SAMSUNG!

I don't needs a useless phone. Fix it or give compensation FULL STOP!

They fail to acknowledge this and the removal of call recording which I use.

They will be forced to respond to legal action

Explorer

Morning guys, just an update, so far still no drops :smileyvery-happy:. 

I'm now thinking of changing it back to stereo, just to test if it was indeed this mono hearing thing that fixed it for me, but I don't think I can take the insanity of the calls dropping on me again. 

Voyager

What if turning mono back on doesn't help? 😅 do you really wanna risk it?

Voyager

@DinyM wrote:

Yes, this is quite normal for the new Samsung Galaxy S9. You get free, regular ~6 second breaks during calls. Its a form of meditation that Samsung have introduced to get us to all slow down

Ha ha! love it :smileylol:

Edit to add: that post just came up in a new email from Samsung this morning yet its from 2 weeks ago? even emails are going weird now? whats happening?

Voyager

OUT UPDATE TO ARD4 FOR ITALY AND SPAIN FOR NO BRANDED DEVICES.

https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/SM-G965F/ITV/download/G965FXXU1ARD4/217397/

Modem ARD6

For S9+:

G965FXXU1ARD4/G965FOXM1ARCA/G965FXXU1ARD6/G965FXXU1ARD4

Guys, try this and let us know!! fingers crossed!!!

Apprentice

good to hear that new version is out but unfortunately only for few country with limited carrier. please let us know also what is the changelog before update.

Voyager

@Segar wrote:

OUT UPDATE TO ARD4 FOR ITALY AND SPAIN FOR NO BRANDED DEVICES.

https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/SM-G965F/ITV/download/G965FXXU1ARD4/217397/

Modem ARD6

For S9+:

G965FXXU1ARD4/G965FOXM1ARCA/G965FXXU1ARD6/G965FXXU1ARD4

Guys, try this and let us know!! fingers crossed!!!

Weird I don't have it yet ota. I guess it will be out tomorrow ota?

Top Liked Authors