Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

(Topic created on: 19-03-2018 12:39 PM)
Bev2
Journeyman
Options

I have just been talking on a call and the speaker phone kept cutting out and then returning. Can you help?

1,408 REPLIES 1,408
zerbart
First Poster
Options

Hi 

No, there doesn't seem to be a big discussion going anywhere in SA, don'tknow how well Samsung did with the s9 here but this is definately a serious problem. I am unable to keep in contact with my suppliers and customers properly. 10 second silence after answering the phone, speak for another 10 seconds and then, call dropped!! Useless, as it cannot even make or receive a simple phone call!

I googled "galaxy s9 call problems" which led me to the sammobile thread which brought me to this official thread. 

0 Likes
djleecharles
Voyager
Options

@Div wrote:

1 or 2 users reporting wont help....atleast 20-30 people reporting should help

So let’s do it...how do we do it?

Ive done quite a bit so far but I need more help

social media is massive I suggested sharing my video with all the comments from here highlighted in it onto your Facebook pages but that’s not happened because it’s only had about 90 views

I was thinking maybe 20 or so would share it and ask their friends if they have the problem to share it on their Facebook! If that happens thousands of views over night and it grows from there

its really simple to share a video on facebook and ask your friends have they got the S9? Is it dropping calls

0 Likes
zerbart
First Poster
Options
Hi

No, there doesn't seem to be a big discussion going anywhere in SA, don't know how well Samsung did with the s9 here but this is definitely a serious problem. I am unable to keep in contact with my suppliers and customers properly. 10 second silence after answering the phone, speak for another 10 seconds and then, call dropped!! Useless, as it cannot even make or receive a simple phone call!

I googled "galaxy s9 call problems" which led me to the Sammobile thread which brought me to this official thread.
0 Likes
djleecharles
Voyager
Options

@zerbart wrote:

Hi 

No, there doesn't seem to be a big discussion going anywhere in SA, don'tknow how well Samsung did with the s9 here but this is definately a serious problem. I am unable to keep in contact with my suppliers and customers properly. 10 second silence after answering the phone, speak for another 10 seconds and then, call dropped!! Useless, as it cannot even make or receive a simple phone call!

I googled "galaxy s9 call problems" which led me to the sammobile thread which brought me to this official thread. 

Thanks I will add “Galaxy S9 call problems” to my video tags

0 Likes
djleecharles
Voyager
Options

If you haven’t seen it yet or missed my suggestion to share it on Facebook and simply ask “any of you guys having call drop out/silence like me on your Samsung Galaxy? If you are? Please like this video”

https://youtu.be/yplI6QipZi8

0 Likes
Ladsoc
Pioneer
Options

Done. Screenshot_20180425-221112_WhatsApp.jpg

0 Likes
Div
Voyager
Options

I just searched s9 plus call problems. And the top 2 results were from sites where they have ruled it as a sim or network issue.. i have sent them mails with detials of issue and hoping them to correct it.

0 Likes
misty71
Pathfinder
Options

@djleecharles wrote:

So how can we get the message out?

I've tried YouTube videos but that’s not getting enough hits 😞

its so frustrating because the phone should be the best we’ve had. I love the upgrade scheme there’s nothing to compare to it. I so don’t want to change brand I like Samsung

but I can’t work with a phone that I cant call people on...aaaargh!!!!

How do we get the message out? I think the easiest and quickest way is to tweet/post on Facebook/WhatsApp etc etc......... whatever it takes. I know some people have said they don't have twitter accounts well open one if you don't. If we're serious about spreading the word then we'll do it. Anything else is just *****e talk. 

0 Likes
Div
Voyager
Options

Screenshot_20180426-065259_WhatsApp.jpg

Everyone go for it.. +44 7555 173285

djleecharles
Voyager
Options

@misty71 wrote:

@djleecharles wrote:

How do we get the message out? I think the easiest and quickest way is to tweet/post on Facebook/WhatsApp etc etc......... whatever it takes. I know some people have said they don't have twitter accounts well open one if you don't. If we're serious about spreading the word then we'll do it. Anything else is just *****e talk. 

Hi misty

Ive tried twitter today but I don’t really understand it tbh. Can you give a quick twitter 101 to us noobs

like where do you tweet? I have no followers or anything so do we follow somebody good and tweet them? I’m a little bit confused

0 Likes