Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Explorer

It was a verbal acknowledgment from a Samsung UK customer service representative over the phone.

Navigator

I used this site https://sndeep.info/en (select Samsung)  and input the serial #'s on the back of the 2 S9 phones which I have had so far - they were both Made in: Korea  Year: 2018  Month: February

Explorer

phone info from play store  

Explorer
Made in Vietnam, 02-18
Apprentice
Same here, Vietnam 02-2018
Apprentice

Checked mine Korea February 2018

Explorer

I have an S6, S7, S8 and now and S9+ - I am so dissapointed that I cannot hold a single call without getting this call drop out.  Both ends lose voice for about 20 seconds and it always recovers.  I have tested using the other Samsung devcies at the same time with two on one carrier and the S9 and S8 on the same carrier and only the S9 has the issue. I have also tested passing data at the same time and that seems to still be working at the point the voice fails.  Samsung THIS IS NOT A COVERAGE ISSUE!  THIS IS NOT A CARRIER ISSUE!  THIS IS A DEVICE ISSUE!!!  Never mind all the camera adverts, in the first instance a phone should be able to hold a call.  I use this for business (I work for a telecoms company) and this has now become unacceptable and I now have to use my older Samsung devcies for business calls as the continual loss of communication is impossible.  I got mine on launch day and I would suggest no one else buys thios phone until the problem is fixed becuase whilst it has a great camera, and is good in many ways, it is hopeless as a phone!!  Please Samsung FIX this now, taking is back to the store is not the answer, this is a software bug.

Explorer

Here, here Doddy. 👏

Explorer

well  he's right here... sammy is takin the p...     i miss my s8 plus now,   maybe time to give huwaei some money eh

Explorer

P20 pro looking guuuud.... 

Top Liked Authors