Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Navigator

I was just looking at Twitter and reading random tweets when I searched for S9. There are so many tweets remarking on the phone and I noticed a lot of people asking about buying either an S9 or iPhone. How about we absolutely bombard twitter with links to this forum? I mean post it everywhere. Answer random queries and make sure we tweet Samsung directly each time? It shouldn't take long for this forum to travel. Just an idea as right now we all have defective phones and absolutely no guarantee that this issue will be resolved. 

Explorer

Sorry that was supposed to be a reply to raf_shc's question. I'm aware it's normal. Ta.

Voyager

@misty71 wrote:

I was just looking at Twitter and reading random tweets when I searched for S9. There are so many tweets remarking on the phone and I noticed a lot of people asking about buying either an S9 or iPhone. How about we absolutely bombard twitter with links to this forum? I mean post it everywhere. Answer random queries and make sure we tweet Samsung directly each time? It shouldn't take long for this forum to travel. Just an idea as right now we all have defective phones and absolutely no guarantee that this issue will be resolved. 

This is a good idea, a sort of flooding of bad advertisment to the S9. I am in, please all do it!

Voyager

I hope doing that might atleast make them acknowledge the issue. I’m not twitter ...then others must do this

Pathfinder
Thing this will speed up The fix roll out
First Poster

I was answered in Facebook by an official representative in Russia samsung that the output of the exposure is expected in May

Navigator

First Poster

Russia - Beeline, Mts, call failures

Pathfinder

Poland PLAY brand no VOLTE and there is a problem

Voyager
Lycamobile australia and volte off.issue persists
Top Liked Authors