Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Pathfinder

That kind of info i got from Samsung mod on PL Samsung community forums so it could be true

Explorer
I'm glad he finally admitted it to you. Hope this new update comes through ASAP.
Voyager
How could I forget Ireland??

Aaaargh

LOL
Voyager

Is it an update to the OS or is it something related to network configs? How would a network provider forward it to us?

Pathfinder
Navigator

Div ...... it will be a normal software update to your operating system , if you have your software update switched to automatic it will do it itself .....here in the UK the last update I received was on the 3rd of April and this isn't the one to sort it so hold tight 

Navigator

@Div wrote:

Is it an update to the OS or is it something related to network configs? How would a network provider forward it to us?

Div ...... it will be a normal software update to your operating system , if you have your software update switched to automatic it will do it itself .....here in the UK the last update I received was on the 3rd of April and this isn't the one to sort it so hold tight 

Voyager

Anyone getting any joy with the error logging?

I keep sending them but nothing yet?

And I don't think I'm going to get 2 million hits on my video LOL

128 hits so far and rising

But we are up to 128 LOL 😁😁

Better than nothing I suppose

Navigator

They responded to mine telling me to clean the sim card, reset etc. Basically all the things I'd already done. Other than that I've heard nothing. 

Pathfinder

Lee the more i think about your video the more i know the reasons (in order):

1) Forgot about Poland..

2) Should play the Samsung "Over the Horizon" on the piano while singing. 

3) The chorus with "hello are you stil there?" should be more dramatic with "heart-bleeding" in your voice 

Top Liked Authors