Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Pathfinder

The same problem here in Poland - Exynos, tried sim replacement, factory resets, the calls are cutting out audio and mic random for 4-10 sec.  The CC update helped that it do not end the call but cuts audio and mic. 

Explorer

There was a lengthy software update this morning. Has anyone noticed an improvement after this? I just spoke on the phone for over half an hour without it cutting out. I also did factory reset last night. Really really hoping the problem might be solved but don't want to get too excited as it may well not be!

Explorer

@Perivalewrote:

There was a lengthy software update this morning. Has anyone noticed an improvement after this? I just spoke on the phone for over half an hour without it cutting out. I also did factory reset last night. Really really hoping the problem might be solved but don't want to get too excited as it may well not be!

can u provide the build number please?   or a screenshot from about the phone/ software information thanks

Pathfinder

Can you give some more details bout The update? The size changelog etc?

Explorer

Also, which country are you from? In US, we still have not got the update for Call stability.

Explorer

http://doc.samsungmobile.com/SM-G960F/MM1/doc.html

Says it's meant to improve call stability.. I am hopeful!

Explorer

I'm in the UK. 

Explorer

It's the same update lots of people have already got and this did not solve the issue!!

Explorer

omg and i was gettin excited there is a new update haha,      omg people stop posting new update a month after we had it lol,   arcc is just distributed in diff weeks in different places

Explorer

Oh right. Guess I'll have to see what happens then. Have you managed to talk on the phone for over half an hour without it cutting out yet? That was the longest for me so I was starting to feel hopeful 

Top Liked Authors