Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Highlighted
Explorer

I've had the ARD4 update and am still suffering from silent/dropped calls. Samsung Customer Relations know there's still a problem and have assured me that there's a big update coming within a week to cure the on going problem.  Not sure about the Strange Man thing!!!!

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi. 

I've got the dual sim S9+ as well and suffered the call silencing issues.. Hopefully the new update resolves this issue.. 

One question though.. The dual sim is not available through any UK network, and I am not sure how to make WiFi calling work in UK.. The WiFi option comes and goes from the option screen but I have never been able to mark a WiFi call .  Have you got WiFi calling working.. 

I have an O2 and Vodafone sim installed

Thanks

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi TaikoHax

Have you managed to get WiFi calling worrying in the UK with the dual sim version of S9+...? 

Highlighted
First Poster
Same thing keeps happening to me. Initially i thought the problem was with the other phone. But this seems to happen with every calls. And I'm told they could not hear me for while or thought i had left the call.
Highlighted
First Poster

I'm in Iceland with G9+ dual sim. Had the mute issue but after ARD6 update I'm very happy to report the mute issue isn't there any more. The update came last week and since then no issues.

Highlighted
Navigator

Am I the only one in the UK who hasn't had an update on o2 .....and I thought it was the ARD4 that was out .....what's this ARD6 ?

Highlighted
First Poster

Screenshot_20180513-212851_Software update.jpg

I think they mean the same update

Highlighted
Explorer

Screenshot_20180513-220424_Software update.jpg

Highlighted
First Poster

SmartSelect_20180513-210113_Gallery.jpg

Hi, I guess I misread the name of the update. At least since this update all calls have been fine and no mute. Before I had mute issue on almost every call. I've been talking for hrs without any silence since this update. 

Highlighted
Explorer

Strange that Samsung have told me that a Specific update for the S9 is yet to be released, but a lot of people have said the recent release has already cured the problem. Very Strange!  Come on Samsung, let us know what's really going on!  Very Poor Customer Service!

Top Liked Authors