Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Voyager

As far as the calling issue is concerned..it is 100 perfect fixed...🤗 3 days with it and it's just amazing 

Voyager
Sorry still cant find you... can you find me please..🤗
https://www.facebook.com/divjyot.singh.3
Explorer

Soooo, I bit the bullet today! I got brave and got myself another S9+. I've done allll the updates and will now see how I get on with the calls!! Fingers and toes crossed! I'm too nervous to fall in love with the phone!!! 😂🙈 Will report back in a few days! 

First Poster

To be fair im sick of Zee54 his reply at everyone about you get faults on new product's when first released ,we are beta testers blah blah blah at the end of the day a phone Should be able to make phone calls first and foremost, samsung know this because this is what a PHONE shoud do
So ive said my piece but I guess he will no doubt have something to say like he did on every other comment that gets posted but guess what he needs to get a life blah blah blah blahblah 😁😁😁😁

Apprentice

still no ARD4 from Samsung in Malaysia market. So envy you guys already have latest patch. 

Explorer

still no update in n.ireland ive rang samsung and o2 just got told be soon .. driving me mad it's got worse 

Voyager

UK and Australia got the update 3 day after spain had received it. Have a little more patience for next another 2 to 3 days. I know it's really frustrating and i know the pain.

Navigator

Manually flash the firmware people: it's easy, it's safe and the warranty is still valid.

Apprentice

i flashed before using odin methods which put in 4 files into odin, BL, AP, CP, CSC.. 

But i wonder if i using other countries firmware, will the carrier/telco compatible ?

Navigator

@Gerkygirl wrote:

Soooo, I bit the bullet today! I got brave and got myself another S9+. I've done allll the updates and will now see how I get on with the calls!! Fingers and toes crossed! I'm too nervous to fall in love with the phone!!! 😂🙈 Will report back in a few days! 

Gerkygirl as long as it has the latest update you'll be fine. I'm using the phone at home now too instead of my landline and I haven't had one issue. Enjoy the phone 👍

Top Liked Authors