Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Navigator

@Sdok wrote:

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE STOP CONPLAINING AND ARGUEING WITH EACH OTHER?

Instead, let's all report on the fix for the newly released update so everyone can benefit from it. We all come here to seek a resolution, not to read your arguments about who's right and who wrong. PM each other instead if you feel inclined to do so. 

Thanks.

Well said. The update is being rolled out and it has fixed the issue and greatly improved call quality. As frustrating as it was I personally am glad I held out for the fix. I think seeking compensation is just ridiculous. Come on guys, really?? 

First Poster

Anyone from India got the latest update? i tried changing the VPN to UK but no luck. 

Voyager

So guys

Lets put it to the vote on youtube

Is Zee54 right? are we all just whinging and moaning? should we as "early adopters" (I'm liking now being considered an early adopter its kinda "down with the kids") accept that Samsung have as he says a million other things to deal with so cant give us the excellent customer support we were expecting  and that we should as buyers of very complicated brand new tech accept that it can be quite a bit buggy or not pre-order and wait if we can't accept it can't be right from the day we get it. Even if the problem is something that we feel is a basic function

Vote now and comment please, are we just whinging moaners or not?

PLease feel free to like or dislike whichever camp you are in 

Voyager

@Div wrote:

Don't worry Charles, the issue is fixed...i have made to many calls in the past 2 days..no silence...better sound quality...no issues whatsoever....cheers mate!and send me a hi on facebook haha

Div jyot Singh

Hi Div

Have you sent me a friend request because nothing is showing?

First Poster

@ Sunny9679 

The update has not yet come to India :smileyfrustrated:

Voyager

You can try the VPN for ireland...i remember one guy did that before the update rollen out in UK

Apprentice

@djleecharles wrote:

Is Zee54 right? are we all just whinging and moaning? 

Of course things shouldn't be like this, but with most companies they just are. So what good does moaning do? I would gladly support a company that gives direct feedback and allows to send bug reports directly to their engineers. I just haven't found that magic company yet... Some very small 1-2 people companies do that, but that's about all there is.

The phone did have calling function, so it was not completely missing. It just had this extra drop-feature added to it...

Voyager
Im not able to find you sir
Voyager

@Div wrote:
Im not able to find you sir

Try

djleecharles

Blackpool 

Sat in my car thumbs up is the picture

Voyager

@ET328 wrote:

@djleecharles wrote:

Is Zee54 right? are we all just whinging and moaning? 

Of course things shouldn't be like this, but with most companies they just are. So what good does moaning do? I would gladly support a company that gives direct feedback and allows to send bug reports directly to their engineers. I just haven't found that magic company yet... Some very small 1-2 people companies do that, but that's about all there is.

The phone did have calling function, so it was not completely missing. It just had this extra drop-feature added to it...

Hi

I've been trying to do a bit more than moan with doing the youtuber thing and had hoped to get a lot more likes and subscribes to get our voices out there

Its been quite good fun to be honest I'm hoping to make some happier ones if these calls are now fixed. I'm ready to fall in love with my phone again if its finally fixed

Top Liked Authors