Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Highlighted
Apprentice

Sooner this gets to Australia the better. I have in the last 3 hours had 18 calls go silent mid call or drop out completely. 

By far the worst day I have ever had with this problem

Highlighted
Explorer

@Dazr1971 wrote:
I have been following this topic since day one and I cannot believe the way samsung treat their customers ,the s9 is a brilliant phone but samsung support is appualing and with updates for this problem way to slow 😏

Me too. Samsung have handled this appallingly. They should have issued a statement to confirm they knew about the fault and were working on a fix. They should also have assured their customers that their new phone would be fixed or refunded without question even if out of returns deadline. Instead they waste your time with basic troubleshooting steps and replacements. They could have avoided alot of unhappy customers!

I love Samsung phones and even after this debacle I'll still buy another but at the same time I'll be spreading negative feedback about their support (or lack of).

Samsung - You have handled this all wrong!! Everyone who logged this issues (especially us that are on our 2nd/3rd/4th+ handset) should be compensated. Clearly we are loyal customers to have held out as long as we have.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Just got the update in the UK this morning on unlocked  unbranded S9. Will see how it goes and report back.Just got the update in the UK this morning on unlocked unbranded S9. Will see how it goes and report back.

Highlighted
First Poster

Finally got it Ooredoo Qatar 

To be tested 

Highlighted
Explorer

Got the update (yay)

But no-one to call, least not for a test worthy call :smileyindifferent:

Highlighted
Apprentice

Waiting for comments of new updaters. No update for Turkey yet, problem keeps annoying. 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Update has landed in Australia (Unbranded phone) Just updated and pray this is it. Will report back after a few days

Highlighted
Voyager

Screenshot_20180504-164905_Software update.jpg

Hello from australi

Highlighted
Voyager

I am so excited, just cant wait for the update to install, it is being inastalled as I type. I’ll be following this post for a week more. Thanks to everyone for their patience. We were like  a team haha😅😅😅

Highlighted
Voyager

I hope I'm behind because this one has to be done first

Screenshot_20180504-080818_Software update.jpg

That's what I got this morning on my new phone 4

Top Liked Authors