Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Voyager

Same issue in Italy with all operators: windtre, tim, vodafone, h3g.

Many many people affected.

I have S9+ mono sim on vodafone.

Apprentice

In spain , many people have drop and silent in the call. 

Operators:  yoigo,  Vodafone, Movistar...

DropCallgate. ***** off Samsung.

Navigator

Same problem in France. Calls are frequently cut off between 3 and 10 seconds. This is a big problem for professional use.

Other people have the same problem with Orange, SFR and Free Mobile operators

Voyager

313 views now on my video which is past the initial milestone of 200 but only 27 likes which is still under 10 percent of people viewing that press like to confirm they have similar issues 

With all these reports coming in from so many more countries and many on here having the same problem on replacement and multiple replacement units (like me) I find it hard to believe it's less than 10 percent of units?

Don't forget to LIKE this video if you have the drop out/silence issue

It just can't be less than 10% with the drop out silence issue can it?

300 views is only really a start. I'd have really liked to be able to go to Samsung or news channels with it but its nowhere near going quick enough or big enough. Thanks to all those that have watched and liked it.

If anyone has any ideas how we can get more frustrated owners of this phone (and with all these new reports from different countrues there must be hundreds of thousands?) to view and like the video I'd be happy to hear them.

I'm convinced YouTube is a bigger platform than on here? In fact if any of you fancy making your own video explaining your frustrations too could we link them together to make it a more powerful message?

Explorer
I've just whatsapped BBC about it. Why don't the rest of you do the same? We need to get the message out into the mainstream media. +447555173285
Voyager

What did you text to BBC? I can do it.

Voyager

Had a call with samsung support today. This time surprisingly they didn’t try to troubleshoot my phone and It didn’t take them long to accept that this issue is indeed being reported by users and they acknowledged that the issue is already escalated and they are working on a fix. Also they promised me that a senior would call me back to discuss further and apologised for the issue.  A bit of releif atleast for me because now atleast i know that they are working on a fix, I’m now willing to wait for an update. No estimated were provided. 

Voyager
@Div: Let us know how it ends. Thanks in advance.
Navigator

@Div wrote:

Had a call with samsung support today. This time surprisingly they didn’t try to troubleshoot my phone and It didn’t take them long to accept that this issue is indeed being reported by users and they acknowledged that the issue is already escalated and they are working on a fix. Also they promised me that a senior would call me back to discuss further and apologised for the issue.  A bit of releif atleast for me because now atleast i know that they are working on a fix, I’m now willing to wait for an update. No estimated were provided. 

This was confirmed last week through a Facebook message. 

Voyager
Yes I’m aware about that but even after that facebook message , the tech support was refusing to acknowledge to me that it was a known issue.but finally i personally heard from them so it made a diference to me atleast!
Top Liked Authors