Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Pathfinder

Im on the latest update brf8 about month and no issues at all, the ARD4 was good too for me. 

First Poster

Thanks for the response! 

I'm not too savvy with phone info as some of the other users here.. ^^; When does/did the BRF8 update roll out? I believe I just installed a new software update (perhaps a couple of days ago), but the security patch level says June 1, 2018.

Pathfinder

https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/galaxy-s9-plus/SM-G965F/XEO/

As i mentioned earlier, the Samsung Service uploaded an unbranded firmware to my  phone because my network provider with the branded firmware was months after..and after the xeo latest updates the problem has gone. The quality was better and better and now its all ok for about month with latest firmare and its great and the quality of the calls seems better and natural (no VoLTE in my network). I am still with all who the new firmware didnt fixed the issue or dont have this firmware. 

Observer

My phone keeps cutting out and also my phone rings but I can't hear it I keep missing phone calls to so wrong on my phone

Highlighted
Explorer

so your phone rings but does not show ???

Voyager

Hate to say it guys

But my phone is getting worse and worse. Sometimes when people pick up they can't hear me.  For example yesterday I tried to call a cab company and I tried at least 8 times before they could hear me

"hello C Cabs...hello...hello C Cabs?"...then cut me off, rinse and repeat...

I can be mid call chatting away happily and then yep...Lee are you there?

Geez I need to make another video maybe this one will be me chucking it off a cliff!!!!

***** this bloody phone!!!!

Explorer

Well, do not complain. By happy! Your microphone are still working?

My S9+ internal microphone is death. I try evrething and still microphone not want to work correctlly after 25 days of use.

BRF8 ruin my microphone entirely 

UK
I want to know what Samsung are going to do?
Explorer

Well here we go again if it wasn't bad enough people cudnt always make out what I'm saying now it's just cutting calls off again dropping the line ..SAMSUNG ready do need to sort this I'm paying for a phone from March that has never been right ..I've heard all the excuses .. wait on updates that will fix it yeah right .. SAMSUNG U SHUD BE MONITORING THIS SITE AND SORTING THIS OUT NEVER MIND TRYING TO SELL NEW STUFF BE LOYAL TO YOUR CUSTOMERS .. IM PAYING FOR SOMETHING THATS NEVER BEEN RIGHT .. I NEED MY MOBILE FOR HOSPITAL RRASONS ANYTHING HAPPENS ME ITS ALL ON YOU SAMSUNG  

Voyager

@Niikic wrote:

Well here we go again if it wasn't bad enough people cudnt always make out what I'm saying now it's just cutting calls off again dropping the line ..SAMSUNG ready do need to sort this I'm paying for a phone from March that has never been right ..I've heard all the excuses .. wait on updates that will fix it yeah right .. SAMSUNG U SHUD BE MONITORING THIS SITE AND SORTING THIS OUT NEVER MIND TRYING TO SELL NEW STUFF BE LOYAL TO YOUR CUSTOMERS .. IM PAYING FOR SOMETHING THATS NEVER BEEN RIGHT .. I NEED MY MOBILE FOR HOSPITAL RRASONS ANYTHING HAPPENS ME ITS ALL ON YOU SAMSUNG  

So sorry to hear that

My phone (my 4th as many of you already know) is getting worse and worse. Now people leave voice messages as its going straight to voicemail and it doesn't ring

I can make 10 calls in a row sometimes and the person on the other end cannot hear me

It drops out mid call they can't hear me so I hang up and have to restart

Samsung have agreed to let me return it as its not fit for purpose

I have ordered a Motorola moto G6 for £239 its good enough to get me through until the launch of the S10+ I'm hoping and praying that that phone works because I love the Samsung upgrade scheme there is nothing close to how good a deal it is for me

I will keep checking on these forums to hear how y'all are getting on and for news on the Samsung S10+

It's a joke that they don't fix it!!! How many phones are they going to exchange and refund before they do!!!!

Bitterly disappointed

Lee

Top Liked Authors