Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

(Topic created on: 15-05-2018 09:46 AM)
Bev2
Journeyman
Options

I have just been talking on a call and the speaker phone kept cutting out and then returning. Can you help?

1,408 REPLIES 1,408
Yusufvali
Explorer
Options

thank you for advice and help charles.. I  can only now laugh about it, as tearing my hair out - aint going to help anyone lol.

0 Likes
djleecharles
Voyager
Options

@Yusufvali wrote:

thank you for advice and help charles.. I  can only now laugh about it, as tearing my hair out - aint going to help anyone lol.

Aargh it's just so annoying but yeah don't tear your hair out

Sadly my videos haven't got anything like enough views, likes or subscribes to make any kind of stink for Samsung 😟

I even did a couple to share on facebook to spread the word quicker but they've not happened either

The power of viral videos on social networks is second to none but I've no way of doing it if nobody bothers to help share them?

The apple v Samsung one I thought would really get the apple fan boys taking the mickey out of Samsung but only 65 views tells me nobody bothered sharing it (shame)

Ah well at least I tried I guess 

0 Likes
tf2006
Navigator
Options

I've just received the returns label and told I'll get a full refund 3-5 days once it's been received by them. No problem with it being nearly 2 months old. 

0 Likes
Div
Voyager
Options

Yousuf can you try using another operator sim on your phone? I know this is not a solution but this might give you an alternative to live with...just swap a sim with a friend or something...also sme users in initial days were able to eradicate the issue by using the sim in tray 2 so if you have the dual sim version you can give it a shot . I'm really sorry for you and am not trying to waste your time.. just trying to help you because you're left behind with the issue..i know how frustrating this issue is. 

0 Likes
almadaba
Navigator
Options

:smileysad:

0 Likes
Sleem96
First Poster
Options

Mine is, I completely don't hear the person on the other end except I put the phone on speaker or use my earpiece and I have done a system update and factory reset still experiencing the same issue. It's only 11 days since I started using the phone.

0 Likes
Kezuk999
Navigator
Options

Samsung and O2 have proved themselves to be the most un-caring companies I've ever delt with .....quick to take your money then ignore your issues .....still no update on o2 UK...hate this phone company ...worsed mistake I made buying a new phone ....never again 

Niikic
Explorer
Options
I agree with u there ..I'm sick ringing them and getting nowhere
0 Likes
tf2006
Navigator
Options

Do the one thing they do understand. Hit their sales figures. Send them back and get a full refund as the phone isn't fit for purpose. Mine is going back

0 Likes
Segar
Voyager
Options

Still no update for O2 bradend UK device:

https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/SM-G965F/O2U/

People, flash the firmware for the open market devices!

0 Likes