Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Explorer
I bought the phone unbranded from Samsung and No update as yet. If it's going to be weeks then I'll send the phone back, hence the calls to Samsung!
Navigator

@alesmira82 wrote:
I don't understand why continuing to call Samsung can help them to speed up, honestly. They released already the fix (apparently), it is the ARD4 for no-brand phone. The people with branded phones just have to wait some days and they will get it as well. What is the benefit to insist with Samsung I don't get it.

I bought my phone directly from Vodafone and received the update 2 days ago. 

Voyager

@misty71 wrote:

@alesmira82 wrote:
I don't understand why continuing to call Samsung can help them to speed up, honestly. They released already the fix (apparently), it is the ARD4 for no-brand phone. The people with branded phones just have to wait some days and they will get it as well. What is the benefit to insist with Samsung I don't get it.

I bought my phone directly from Vodafone and received the update 2 days ago. 

Yes true, vdf updated among the first ones in the world talking about the branded s9

Apprentice

I've got an unbranded phone as well from Carphone Warehouse and no update yet. 

Navigator

Nope .....nothing from O2 UK yet ..... it's driving me crazy too ! ....useless !

Highlighted
Navigator

Nope .....nothing from O2 UK yet ,it's driving me crazy too!..useless !

Voyager
Well I understand the impatience but it's surely coming to UK as well seeing it's now in many European countries. The most important thing is to know that so far the fix ard4 seems working fine. It will come everywhere in some days week
Voyager

@Adnaan wrote:

@djleecharles wrote:

Hi guys

My phone number 4 has arrived but it looks like this new update has not hit the UK yet?

I'm going to test this one out as much as I can today on phone calls 

Please god let this phone not drop out

Good luck Mr Charles:smileyhappy:

Thanks 

So...the question 

Does phone 4 work? [Click to find out]

Watch to find out 😋

Explorer

@djleecharles wrote:

@Adnaan wrote:

@djleecharles wrote:

Hi guys

My phone number 4 has arrived but it looks like this new update has not hit the UK yet?

I'm going to test this one out as much as I can today on phone calls 

Please god let this phone not drop out

Good luck Mr Charles:smileyhappy:

Thanks 

So...the question is? 

Does phone number 4 work?

Watch to find out 😋

Can I just guess and say, no it doesn't? 

Navigator

The so-called fix is still not available in France. Samsung is not a serious company.

Top Liked Authors