Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Explorer

I take it from the sudden drop in volume of comments coming in on here that it all seems to be fixed now?!? 😂 🙈 I use to wake up to a bazillion emails from here and this morning there was 1!!!

I'm going to wait a bit and make sure it's all fixed before I jump in and buy one again. 

Although, I'm now half thinking of waiting a little longer and going with the note 9?!?! Anyone have any thoughts or advice on waiting for it or just go with the S9+???! 

Explorer

haha, just my thought! I had always 5-6 notifications on my mobile and not a dead silence. I really hope it's solved and I'm so excited to order my third Samsung s9+. But I need to wait maybe 3 weeks in order for my mobile carrier to process my return.

Has someone any more updates? Please give me some

I will definitely buy a Samsung s9+ because I love that phone, still!

Explorer

Has anyone with o2 in UK got update yet?? as this is driving me crazy 

Highlighted
Explorer

The new update reached the Nordic countries so UK should get it any day now.
https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/SM-G965F/

Explorer

Still no update in the UK

Explorer

@Gerkygirl wrote:

I take it from the sudden drop in volume of comments coming in on here that it all seems to be fixed now?!? 😂 🙈 I use to wake up to a bazillion emails from here and this morning there was 1!!!

I'm going to wait a bit and make sure it's all fixed before I jump in and buy one again. 

Although, I'm now half thinking of waiting a little longer and going with the note 9?!?! Anyone have any thoughts or advice on waiting for it or just go with the S9+???! 

My thoughts exactly, seems like the fix is indeed a fix. 

With regards to the note 9, I would be tempted, but I don't think I can take the insanity of the phone going through its teething problem (this issue being a prime example). So the question is, are you willing to wait however months to get the phone?

Apprentice

Just arrived, Hungary network independent phone.

Screenshot_20180503-123050_Software update.jpg

Apprentice

That´s only the security update for April 2018. As long as you did not receive die xxxxARD4 - Update - the problem still exists. Still waiting for the update as well. 

Apprentice

Yeap, I realized it. Need to wait a bit more.

Voyager

https://thedroidguy.com/2018/04/how-to-fix-galaxy-s9-plus-calling-issues-calls-keep-dropping-cant-ma...Screenshot_20180503-203516_Chrome.jpg

I wrote to a major editor who initially reported this problem as a network issue

Top Liked Authors