Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Voyager
Kezuk, a fix is not available becuase the fix is on the way.... why don't you wait for a few more days? We all have had this problem...updates in some country has helped, a user from UK got the update from ireland via a vpn...the baseband for spain and ireland are different. There are things on a software that need to be different for different regions . We are all in this together...
Apprentice

more countries have been discovered for new ARD4 firmware released.. Turkey, Kenya, United Arab Emirates

Apprentice

Any more countries received the update ?

Apprentice

No update ( france)

Apprentice
Just Italy, Ireland and Spain. Right?
Apprentice
Navigator

Just a quick update from Ireland. I made a 25 minute call on my way to work this morning. No drop/gaps but after 23 minutes I got terrible interference on the line. The person on the other end couldn't hear it but I clearly could. Might be just a once off but I wanted to point it out as it's not something I've experienced before. Other than that I'm really happy to report the issue is fixed 😊

Explorer

I'm so excited for you guys! I returned my phone on Monday (because my 14 days of free return was ending) which I'm regretting (takes a month before they receive the phone and let me order I new one). But FINALLY, we got our way I'm following this conversation each day!  Finger crossed! 

Highlighted
Navigator

@Sofia92 wrote:

I'm so excited for you guys! I returned my phone on Monday (because my 14 days of free return was ending) which I'm regretting (takes a month before they receive the phone and let me order I new one). But FINALLY, we got our way I'm following this conversation each day!  Finger crossed! 

At least you'll get as brand new phone working perfectly 😊 I was on the brink of returning mine when word came through about the update. I'm happy now I held out as it really is a terrific phone. I just hope Samsung learn from this and listen to their customers in future. 

AntS Moderator

Hi all.

Just a quick post to say that we've removed some posts from last night to keep the thread from becoming an unneccesary flame war between people. Ultimate resolutions on issues (for example any software rollouts)  tend to vary between the countries, so if someone from overseas is saying something is working or fixed for them, they're most likely simply reporting how things are in their world.

For the UK folks: We've received no update on the situation as of yet - but we'll keep you updated as soon as we do hear anything.

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Top Liked Authors