Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Navigator

Yes ....We are discussing this ! ... but there is no fix in the UK and no news when they will have it ....... there seems to be alot of confused people on here that really don't know what they are talking about , my guess is the people saying the fix is on it's way are actually Samsung's own people trying to calm the situation down ....... why do I think this?  ......BECAUSE THERES NO FIX YET ! .....THEY DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG ..!

Navigator
Adamlee .... S9 or S9 plus ....?
UK ?
I'm guessing S9 plus because this is not the current software for the S9
Pathfinder

Kezuk why do you Panic? For bout 3 weeks samsung tells me chat this is software issue and there will be a update at The end of april begin of may The update started to roll bout 3 days ago with italy spain and ireland and The users now report no probs (ard4 update with New ard6/7baseband)

Highlighted
Pathfinder
965 in The software number is s9+ and spain and italy - europe do exynos version i think
Apprentice

That is right. 

I am from Spain. i did install the latest update yesterday.

In 2 days of use, no problems with the calls AT ALL.

So yes, there is a fix and YES, it works.

Just wait till it gets deployed in the next days in your country.

End of story. 

Pathfinder
Urbis like i said s9+ exynos?
Apprentice

It is a S9 + yes, bought in Spain 1 month ago.

IF you tell me how to check if its exynos, will gladly do so.

Pathfinder
Think its 965f so exynos but you can install the App called AIDA64 and the second option is there
Pathfinder
Im on The phone with samsung poland 10 times for 3 weeks and They said there is a Fix now but not in Poland already so i have to wait for my country to appear that simple
Navigator

Yeah ...... that was what I was told till I started threatening legal action and said that these conversions would be used in court as evidence and he admitted there's no fix avaliable yet 

Top Liked Authors