Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

(Topic created on: 25-04-2018 09:42 PM)
Bev2
Journeyman
Options

I have just been talking on a call and the speaker phone kept cutting out and then returning. Can you help?

1,408 REPLIES 1,408
Div
Voyager
Options

Guys can someone dig up and share the bbc number again? Lets all watsapp together...with details of our name..phone number, country and the issue...15-20 msgs together will definitely attract attention..whatsay? Every person here if msgs...would be worth a try

0 Likes
Div
Voyager
Options

So someone here had pasted a very nice compiled msg with people coutries and operstors with and without issue...we all can send the same msg individually 

0 Likes
zerbart
First Poster
Options

I can confirm i am having the same problem here in South Africa

0 Likes
djleecharles
Voyager
Options

@priyankjajmera wrote:

Okay, so I am on my 3rd S9 plus. Still the same issue. I have been posting everywhere about this and no response from Samsung. I called Samsung yesterday and they completely deny hearing about the issue and first she said

1) It must be an issue with your sim card - I said I have got new sim cards everytime I got my phone exchanged.

2) Then she said it must be your mobile network - I said the drop also happens on Wi-fi (Whatsapp call, Facebook etc.) 

3) She says Mobile network also somehow affects wi-fi (which blew my mind away since she took me for a fool) - I told her I put my phone on Airplane mode and only the wifi was ON so there is no way mobile network would affect this.

4) The she said it must be a fault with your wifi router - I said this happens everywhere and not just at my home

5) Then she said since you have not bought this phone directly thru Samsung I will still give you a option of free service, and you should have gotten your phone serviced the first time you had this issue - I said Samsung suggested me to get it exchanged while I was in the exchange perios and it doesnt make any sense to get my new phone repaired since this has been the case with all 3 phones.

5) She said only thing we can do is give you free diagnostics - I said BYE

In short, they are lying thru their teeth that they have not heard about the issue and are going to deny this until they come out with another Galaxy device that will make fools out of another set of people who get the Galaxy X.

They simply have to be lying because people like you and I are on their 3rd, 4th, 5th...replacement phone and we are getting them replaced because the darn phones keep cutting out on phone calls!!

How can they possibly not know about it????

0 Likes
djleecharles
Voyager
Options

@zerbart wrote:

I can confirm i am having the same problem here in South Africa

So is there a big discussion in South Africa? Like here? Are we alone and it’s only us?

the list of countries is getting longer and yet Samsung have heard nothing about it?

how is this possible?

How did you find this discussion? Did you google it? See my videos on YouTube?

0 Likes
Ladsoc
Pioneer
Options

I'm honestly starting to feel betrayed. How can they treat their loyal customers of decades and new customers, defectors of Apple like this?

0 Likes
djleecharles
Voyager
Options

@Div wrote:

Guys can someone dig up and share the bbc number again? Lets all watsapp together...with details of our name..phone number, country and the issue...15-20 msgs together will definitely attract attention..whatsay? Every person here if msgs...would be worth a try

I’m up for that but I tried that BBC number on my WhatsApp and it didnt seem to do anything?

0 Likes
Div
Voyager
Options

1 or 2 users reporting wont help....atleast 20-30 people reporting should help

0 Likes
djleecharles
Voyager
Options

@Ladsoc wrote:

I'm honestly starting to feel betrayed. How can they treat their loyal customers of decades and new customers, defectors of Apple like this?

Agreed it totally makes no sense

but do a YouTube search on Samsung Galaxy S9 and there is just some polish survey video which about 75 have viewed and the ones that Ive done that mention the problem?

All the rest are Big hit you tubers reviewing how brilliant the ***** phone is with hundreds of thousands of views and if you read the comments it’s all “yeah best phone ever” Samsung’s the best” blah blah blah

so where the hell is everyone with a problem? 

Why hey are there no comments on these channels about what a crock this phone is? Why?

on here I feel I’m with a growing army of pished off Galaxy S9 owners

on YouTube I’m alone!!

only a handful of comments telling what a nightmare it is , only 40 or so likes,  12 subscribers?

Youtube is massive get your videos out there guys or if you can’t do one then tweet Facebook etc mine

0 Likes
Yusufvali
Explorer
Options

BBC what's app number is 07555173285.

Have Msged them last week... But everyone reading this forum can message them again and again... They will hopefully eventually look into the issue

0 Likes