Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Pathfinder
so you got LTE...but think no VoLTE thats why switching
Explorer

Okay, thank you for your help! 

I will call the Samsung support again and let them know that my calls are cutting off in the beginning. Because this isn't something that you have on your phone right now? 

Pathfinder
I dont have this update now im on CC. But maybe try factory reset First?
Explorer

Yeah, I think I should try that.. but I'm so tired of resetting my phone, I have done it like 4 times, haha. But I guess it's worth it, you never know! 

Pathfinder
I done it About 10 times without apps install etc so..
Highlighted
Explorer

Oh jisses.. okay I should not complain haha! 

I have always reset the phone "with" my apps.. and I always need to put the apps back in order, it takes like 1,5 h to organize the apps on the phone (even when I know that maybe I need to reset it once again)... Maybe that's why I hate to reset it so much  

Pathfinder
The order etc can be saved on your Samsung account and restores everything when you log in and want to restore backup. I do the same but wt the beginning of the problem thought some app could make The silence problem thats why tests without apps
Explorer

Okay bad news... I did one call now and it dropped four times  (10 min call) and the call ended. So crazy how it could turn it this way in just one hour... 

Explorer

Get the Straight Jackets ready. All the S9 owners are off to the funny farm.

Voyager

@Sofia92 wrote:

Okay bad news... I did one call now and it dropped four times  (10 min call) and the call ended. So crazy how it could turn it this way in just one hour... 

Oh f.ck :( I thought it was solved. So nothing, we're still here with the issue! Samsung what the heck are you doing??

Top Liked Authors