Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Highlighted
Pathfinder
yes so this update as i said may help althought the problem is not listed in the changelog - please report changes
Pathfinder

Im stuck on the CC update with the "call stability fix" with march patches(you can see the build of my update now in my screen) like you said. So waiting if this new update you got now with april patches will do sth with our issues

Navigator

Screenshot_20180425-140042.jpg

This is the update I installed this morning. 

Pathfinder
and how about it? sth better?
Explorer

Okay I have tried two real calls (short ones), and I'm calling to a test number right now where I'm listening to super boring music. I have listened to that music for 20 minutes now. And I THINK it sounds good, there was a short silent in one song, but it's hard to tell if it was my phone or if there was something in the song...
I will test more today, I usually notice the silence when I'm having super long talks with my mother (we have a lot of things to talk about haha) so I will definitely know after those ones! Will update later.

I don't want to be too optimistic...

Apprentice

Same issue , and with the latest update yesterday.  

Pathfinder
this small update with april patches?
Apprentice

Yeah.. just a small update.. i dunno why samsung isnt addressing the issue.. seems only kids buy samsung products and no one cares of quality? Selling my phone today for 250$ loss . 

Good luck guys . Peace . 

Navigator

@soullesstrance wrote:
and how about it? sth better?

I've only made one short call and it was ok. Might take a day or two to find out. 

Apprentice

So after getting the run around from Samsung for 3 weeks, I have surrendered. Gonna get me another phone.

Utterly tired of condescending service staff telling me the phone is fine and that it's the apps I installed that are causing it. Can't even get a bloody exchange. Been a loyal supporter of Samsung since the S4..... so dissappointed with the ***** poor service and utter disregard of this problem.

Top Liked Authors