Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Voyager

Ive just arranged yet another exchange as I’m within the 28 day period

so I’m back on my old Galaxy S4 LOL

Highlighted
Explorer
Another thing, I contacted my mobile carrier now in order to ask if they have got any complaints. But they haven't, and that makes no sense in my head. How can they not have gotten any complaints? Or some people don't know how "big" this is and my mobile carrier haven't understood the connections..
Voyager
Makes no sense in my head too
Navigator

I just got the latest update (ARCD). Can anyone confirm if it fixes the problem? 

Voyager

@misty71 wrote:

I just got the latest update (ARCD). Can anyone confirm if it fixes the problem? 

@misty71 wrote:

I got an update of 61mb is this the one you're referring to? 

Navigator

@alesmira82 wrote:

@misty71 wrote:

@misty71 wrote:

That's the one. Any luck with it? I've just installed it. 

Explorer

For a technology company Samsung are beyond poor. Their customer service is run like a corner shop. You call them to follow up on things, give them reference numbers and they are clueless... Shoddy and shocking performance, but really goes to show you they are not geared to helping customers.. selll customers a expensive phone which don't work then deny the issue, then arrange exchange, but then not to follow it up with correct information... After this device would not buy Samsung again... Will try Google pixel or another brand, as the s9 whilst great for other things, cannot do the basic thing of making calls.

Voyager

@misty71 wrote:

@alesmira82 wrote:

@misty71 wrote:

@misty71 wrote:

That's the one. Any luck with it? I've just installed it. 

Installed but I didn't make calls yet today. The only thing, the name for me is ARD1/ARCA not ARCD as you mentioned.

Apprentice

I can confirm that 3G/2G vs LTE/3G/2G doesn't matter, the silence problem comes. First call today, 2min 36sec outgoing a 10 minutes call incoming, the problem persists. At first my settings for this SIM slot was at 3G/2G then switched to LTE/3G/2G and VoLTE enabled (Telekom Hungary can do this). Now I tried to switch off VoLTE but stayed on LTE/3G/2G and we will see. Anyone wants to bet?

Voyager

@btomi9 wrote:

I can confirm that 3G/2G vs LTE/3G/2G doesn't matter, the silence problem comes. First call today, 2min 36sec outgoing a 10 minutes call incoming, the problem persists. At first my settings for this SIM slot was at 3G/2G then switched to LTE/3G/2G and VoLTE enabled (Telekom Hungary can do this). Now I tried to switch off VoLTE but stayed on LTE/3G/2G and we will see. Anyone wants to bet?

with which firmware are you now?

Top Liked Authors