Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Navigator
One more thing. In India a user on the same S9 with same SIM but travelling in a different region of India is getting silences in one region but not in another region. How can that be? Maybe just coincidence?
Voyager

@DinyM wrote:
One more thing. In India a user on the same S9 with same SIM but travelling in a different region of India is getting silences in one region but not in another region. How can that be? Maybe just coincidence?

Coincidence in my opinion. Bring random it makes sense

Apprentice

Hi everyone, 

Found out there is another symptom on my phone. After i dial the number in my phone, my 4G+ or H+ will drop, means that during the call, i can't browse internet or whatsapp. Data signal will back once i end the call.

Can you guys check that?

Navigator
Well then I am just glad that I worked out how to make my same S9 have no silences in Perth, Australia and yet I can still replicate the original problem at whim by merely swapping SIM so my phone is on a different version of the same network that's clearly incompatible. (Aldimobile SIM on Telstra network)
Voyager

@CyCheang wrote:

Hi everyone, 

Found out there is another symptom on my phone. After i dial the number in my phone, my 4G+ or H+ will drop, means that during the call, i can't browse internet or whatsapp. Data signal will back once i end the call.

Can you guys check that?

I don't have this in my case navigation works during a call. What you reported is called multirab in 3g while in 4g is the Cs fall back. In both causes it's a network configuration that doesn't depend from phone and both are the basics of mobile network since years so I exclude them as issues.

Voyager

In yesterday's day I asked, through my lawyer, the termination of the contract to the online seller and the return of the price paid. I also sent the letter to Samsung.

Navigator

Yesterday I asked, through my lawyer, the termination of the contract to the online seller and the return of the price paid. I also sent the letter to Samsung.

As it is, the phone is unusable for work.

Let'see.

Voyager

F85BE24B-80F1-4580-A8E2-6C68329FA149.pngLucky Erica she has the snapdragon processor with no drop out issues. Can anyone confirm that is the case for all Snapdragon versions?

Navigator

@Ladsoc wrote:

Maybe we should all tweet Apple about the issue.... 

Great idea. 

Highlighted
Navigator

@djleecharles wrote:

More great news misty geez

Get the feeling Samsung may be recalling these phones!

Hope not but it's not looking good

This has been an intermittent problem since I got the phone. There's a thread about network issues on here I think. I can honestly say it's the worst device I've ever owned and I've owned some pieces of *****. It has the potential to be fantastic but when you can't do the basics like make a call or send a text it's just a dud. I'm kicking myself for selling my S7 Edge. 

Top Liked Authors