Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Navigator
So are you saying that every single S9 user in Italy is getting silences on calls regardless of the provider? Have you confirmed this?
Voyager

@DinyM wrote:
So are you saying that every single S9 user in Italy is getting silences on calls regardless of the provider? Have you confirmed this?

Some pages ago there was a recap of the issue per country and it showed for Italy that the issue was on all operators. Myself I have 3 Italian SIM cards and all have the issue, then in the Italian online newspapers and Samsung forum several users reported the issue on all the 3 operators so yes I assume the totality of s9 s9plus have the issue independently from network. What I think is that network is not a reason. Moreover I have also a foreign SIM card, same issue.

Voyager

I'm really hoping this fix does fix it

Because if it doesn't

The motherlode will be unleashed on forums all over the world

My videos are collectively about 800 views and growing (disappointing to be honest) but if this fix doesn't do it

Maybe one of them will go viral?

In the meantime share them on Twitter snapchat Facebook etc. because the big news hitters are not picking up on it. Apple certainly haven't got their gears in motion over it yet (and I was sure they would have by now?)

Apprentice

Pool: whats your date created? 

I have issues and my date is 

*#12580*369# 

Highlighted
Navigator
Well I assembled and produced that list, its not confirmed - it could have been a throw away comment by an individual that hasn't actually tested every single provider across the entire country. Are you able to test properly and verify for all of Italy?
Explorer

Maybe we should all tweet Apple about the issue.... 

Voyager

@DinyM wrote:
Well I assembled and produced that list, its not confirmed - it could have been a throw away comment by an individual that hasn't actually tested every single provider across the entire country. Are you able to test properly and verify for all of Italy?

I have sims of all Italian operators and yes I confirm the issue happens on all which is good cause it excludes the incompatibility with the network

Navigator

@Spoolk wrote:

*#12580*369# 

I too have problems and my date is 20180125 (yet I bought it 12 days ago on Amazon.fr)

Voyager

@Spoolk wrote:

*#12580*369# 

Explorer

Software, and/or corrupted apps or Android OS interaction with Samsung/ third party hardware is the cause, I'm sure of it. 

Top Liked Authors