Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Explorer
it's available for my country (Sweden), but it's not my mobile carrier - it says "tre" but I have "comviq".
But wait can someone explain this to me. Is this like a regular program update or what is this? It can't be from Samsung, because under instructions it says how to download it through the webb...
Apprentice

Today I had 3 shorter phone calls, all of which happened when I was not moving. The call cut out never happened. I guess this is related to cell switching, but not sure. Those of you who suffer from this, do you experience this when you are staying in the same position e.g. not moving anywhere?

Pathfinder

Yes

Highlighted
Voyager

@btomi9 wrote:

Today I had 3 shorter phone calls, all of which happened when I was not moving. The call cut out never happened. I guess this is related to cell switching, but not sure. Those of you who suffer from this, do you experience this when you are staying in the same position e.g. not moving anywhere?

Sure...all the times I am in office, so I don't move from one cell to another one and it happens all the times.

Voyager

happens when I'm out and about in the car on Bluetooth 

Yesterday was call silence nightmare sat on my house

So either way for me happens all the flipping time 

Apprentice
Explorer

Happends to me when I'm in the same spot (my couch or my workplace, even two different cities - Stockholm and Berlin) - so I don't move a inch 

But happends as well when I'm outside and walking 

Apprentice

I'm also experiencing this issue 02-UK and have been since day 1! It's a nightmare. Samsung need to work out whether this is software or hardware related asap because I cannot put up with this problem for much longer.  

Apprentice

I'm also experiencing this issue and have been since day 1! It's a nightmare. Samsun g need to work out whether this is software or hardware related asap because I cannot put up with this problem for much longer. 

First Poster
I completely agree. For me it's always when moving, if I remain still it's OK. Also calls are often better in areas with fewer masts. In areas with plenty of masts like central London it's awful.
Top Liked Authors