Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Voyager

Got a feedback call from samsung...all they were concerned was if the call representative was kind/empathetic etc. I told them that the IT personal did really well, but samsung as a company has disappointed me. Nothing technical was discussed 🙄 infact nothing related to the issue was discussed. 

Voyager

yes do it!  I need to get on twitter

In the meantime Im starting to learn more about youtube. It seems that views and likes are good but the most important thing is subscribers! apparently its the number of subscribers that these BIG Youtubers have that the big companies take notice of

So here is a new video (that I think those of you with the problem are going to like)

Samsung S9/+ call drop outs reported on internet forums all over the world {click here to view}

Make sure if you are experiencing these problems to like and more importantly subscribe. Together we can send a very big message that this needs sorting or our money back!!

Voyager

Also those of you on facebook may find this video a little easier to share than the ones with my stupid face on!! LOL

Much easier to share is this video so please share it on facebook if you can

C'mon lets make samsung sit up and notice! We can do this guys and gals 

Apprentice

Found in Sammobile.com there are new firmware release with pda number: G965FXXS1ARD1 

New firmware already release for few countries such as

Kenya, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Egypt, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Libya, South Africa, Tunisia, Germany, United Kingdom, Ireland, Iran, Turkey.

Please try the above new firmware whether it solve the call drop issue.

Still no luck in Malaysia.

Pathfinder

and what is the changelog?

Apprentice

unfortunately not found in Sammobile. Only know the following details:

CHANGELIST: 13138380 BUILD DATE: 10.04.2018)
(Android security patch level: 01.04.2018)

Explorer

Can you please link to the page where you read the information?

And did you try download it?

Highlighted
Voyager

Only April 2018 security patches unfortunately

Apprentice

@Sofia92 wrote:

Can you please link to the page where you read the information?

And did you try download it?

https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/SM-G965F/

Firmware is not available for my country yet.

Explorer

This is not available yet for S9+ devices but my understanding is that this firmware is JUST the April security patches and does not address the dropping issue.  I dont believe Samsung yet know what the root cause of the issue is.....

Top Liked Authors