Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Voyager
Issue persist with and without the card..checked
Voyager
Thanks for taking time to conpile this msg. It will be useful when we start spreading the word😅
Voyager

I'm in Italy, issue with the mono sim phone on Vodafone since day one.

Voyager

So this might indicate a hardware issue om the sim one...SEND THIS FEEDBACK TO SAMSUNG..they might work out something or maybe a software issue on how the phone functions the sim1

Voyager

Geez now I'm starting to wish I had stuck with the dual SIM version and not cancelled and gone with a single sim 😫

Voyager

Users SOULSTRANCE and DOBBY have confirmed so far that the sim2 works perfectly. One of them haven't had a  drop since friday...this could a relief for many users...anyone else...?

Explorer

Okey, so the result of having the sim in the sim place 2 (no memory card): Same *****, no difference for me   

Pathfinder
Guys!! Funny thing has happened: I just wanted to call Samsung and tell them that i think, that when i put the sim on slot 2 and nothing on 1 the problem is gone. The Samsung Guy (SG further) told me that they know the issue its a software bug for sure and will be dropping a fix unofficially at the end of the april and beginning of may and will write down my suggestions to the technical team. Then we had some talk for a while about my history of the problem and suddenly one drop...he told then than maybe this is a coincidence and some operator interferences etc. We talked for a while and after about 5 min second drop. Then SG realised that it is no coincidence and the slot swap didnt helped so we finished by talking about waiting for the update and hoping for the fix...
Highlighted
Voyager

Sorry to say this Sofia but that is a bit of comfort to those of us with single SIM phones

This really is a sorry state of affairs my phone calls today have been unbelievably bad

I had to call back one customer 3 Times because he couldn't hear me on the first 2 calls in the first minute

Its becoming a flipping joke!

Voyager

There we go confirmation from soullesstrance that the slot 2 is unfortunately not the answer

And yep as explained in my first video I've dropped out whilst on the phone to Samsung (and been cut off) that's after waiting over 1 hour to get through on one occassion 

You can bet your bottom dollar they know full well about the problem

All the units they are replacing and all the customers ringing them! They can't possibly not know can they??

Top Liked Authors