Support

Open search

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

Voyager
Feeling your pain
Voyager
Is it possible for Samsung, as good gesture towards customers, to consider a partial refund, let's say 50%, for the customers who require it? I mean this is serious, I did 10 calls today, ALL of them had a mute of around 5-10 sec each. Unusable at the moment!
Highlighted
Voyager
Thanks

Sorted it now
First Poster

Why would you want a partial refund? The PHONE doesn't work. At this point I would rather go back to my S7 and get a full refund.

Voyager

@s4vva wrote:

Why would you want a partial refund? The PHONE doesn't work. At this point I would rather go back to my S7 and get a full refund.

because I passed the 30 days, so I don't think that a total refund is possible. I would like to get a full refund sure. 

Navigator
Australia Whirlpool - Samsung S9 & S9+ problems/faults/defects:
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2713222
First Poster

I am passed the 30 days too. I know I will have to put up a fight but surely there is some law that says the device they sold me has to work right?

Pathfinder

Put The sim on slot2 and got no sd card but from friday no drop on slot2 

Voyager

Yes I'm starting to think it's a hardware issue too!

I've posted a few videos on YouTube. YouTube is such a massive way to get the message out

I'm struggling to make my videos get proper momentum so please watch and like if you can

Also there are some big Samsung youtubers Who have thousands of subscribers

Start posting comments on their videos as to why they aren't talking about this MASSIVE PROBLEM!!

Explorer

Do you use micro-sim in the Sim 2 -place? Because nano is too small, right? 
It's not good enough (because I phone should work) but nice if this solution is working, and I'm happy to help Samsung with the issue if there are not solving it fast enough! 

Top Liked Authors