Support

Open search

S9 pie upgrade - Hate the new look

Highlighted
Voyager

Good lock is good but it can't change to vertical scrolling, but yeh, certainly helps a lot with some of the features regarding apps. 

Highlighted
First Poster

Are you suggesting we buy new icons. Like the ones they just took away.  

Highlighted
Voyager

Let me interject, I found this set called 'The Dawn II' that is more entertaining as well as unique. It also has the distinction of being free! 

Highlighted
Voyager
They cannot hear us, they are using Google software in their Samsung hearing *****..
Highlighted
Voyager
I was wondering about leveling tables or pianos?
Highlighted
Voyager

They conducted extensive testing on the one handed operation features. The doing that their executives could be more productive while t*****g off.

Highlighted

You should have bought a Pixel 🤷‍♂️

Highlighted
Observer

I HATE this. Why can't I turn the bottom notification bar off? I'm trying to edit photos and can't because the big a$$ home button, back button, and app buttons are there. WTF android? Why are you trying to make our phones like life iphones?

Highlighted

I know and I can't read the writting in the settings either, because the font color blends into the background. 

Highlighted
Apprentice
I feel bad for all the dumb consumers out there who go on the Samsung theme store and pay to personalize their phone what kind of garbage is this Samsung is becoming a joke... you cannot make my phone look like trash in an effort to get me to spend money in your theme store. Nice try SAMSUNG. I JUST REPLACED MY NOTE WITH ONE I DROPPED IN THE LAKE AND IT HAS THE NEW SOFTWARE ON IT AND I CANNOT STAND IT NOTHING ABOUT IT IS OKAY AND BIXBY IS GARBAGE TOO!
Top Liked Authors