Support

Open search

S9 pie upgrade - Hate the new look

First Poster

I installed the new update without reading the comments and found my self stuck with an ugly android pie  and wishing I hadn't installed it.  I want to go back to the previous one. Before everything worked better smoother and faster. I miss the option to record and take photos at the same time now I have to press around

Defenetly DISLIKE:

The clock at the top left

The icons

The front view camera/video is horrible is missing stuff

Gallery is missing a connection to the camera

My messages has changed with a big title blah

I could go on and on, but I think everyone alse has said pretty much everything I dislike about the new update

Apprentice

Same here! Is there any way to change them back?

Tracy
Apprentice
Which package did you get? I was looking at their website and there are a lot of good ones but I kind of want it to look like it was. I had never even heard of being able to do this until I googled wondering why they had changed. And yes I agree m. They do look like those kids phones!
Tracy
Apprentice
Lol! That's true!
Tracy
Apprentice
I had to through ALL of them to reset. I am not happy. They cause more trouble when there wasn't any before the upgrade. If you actually find someone can you post it? Thanks
Tracy
Explorer

Samsung should do a poll or a questionnaire to see how many people like or don't like the Pie update and what can be done to improve it.

Explorer
It really does cheapen the look of the phone. Not cool 😠
First Poster

Dido. I hate the look, sounds functions  everything is awful! Ans where is my answer feature to answer the phone by saying "answer".

Observer
Its hell my life after auto update software. I lost all the look of S9 plus phone and painful thing is home button and back button has gon and it replaced with dash line. God help me
Apprentice
I know there's 3 vertical lines now. Where are the lines that used to be in the bottom middle? They acted like tabs so you could go another site without losing the one you were on.
Tracy
Top Liked Authors