Support

Open search

S9 pie upgrade - Hate the new look

Just Browsing
I do not like the upgrade at all. Is there a way to reverse it?
Just Browsing

One thing I liked before the upgrade was the screen. Now I have the bottom of my screen that looks like my old phone taking up space when it wasn't there before. I wish I never did the upgrade. Very disappointed!!!!!

Navigator

Samsung locked this thread?

Apprentice

I'm so sick of hitting the bixby button I'm trying to adjust my volume. I am going to take a pliers and RIP THE STUPID BIXBY BUTTON OFF OF MY PHONE.  Hate this POS

Apprentice

Seriously smashing ALL MY SAMSUNG DEVICES!! BIXBY BASH!!!!!! BIXBY NEEDS TO DIE OR I WILL BE SWITCHING TO APPLE SINCE I FEEL LIKE I ALREADY OWN ONE WITH ALL THE FORCED GARBAGE!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT MAKES BIXBY THINKS SHE CAN JUST UPDATE HERSELF EVERY SINGLE NIGHT WHEN MY PHONE IS ON THE CHARGER!? IVE TRIES TO DISABLE THIs JUNK AND IT STILL AUTO INSTALLS ITSELF. THIS IS MY PHONE AND I'M SICK OF SAMSUNG TELLING ME HOW TO USE IT.Screenshot_20190824-065006_One UI Home.jpg

Apprentice

BIXBY is GARBAGE! RAWR!!!! You really know how to start my day Samsung. could you please tell me why when I turn all of the bixby updates off disable the Samsung store why this still downloads on my phone I've talked to your techs and they can't even stop it!!! SAMSUNG IS A *****ING JOKE. I THINK APPLE SECRETLY OWNS THEM.

Apprentice

so what am I going to do about these bixby updates you as?  I am going to leave you multiple multiple posts and negative reviews on Samsung website  and Google every single time this happens. FIX IT DAMNIT.

Navigator
I'm glad I've never used Bixby, I've ditched Samsung I'm just about to set up my Huawei P30 pro and say goodbye to Samsung the plastic Apple company. I was a loyal Apple customer and after they force ***** on you I left, came to Samsung for 18 months, the first 12 months was great and I loved my note 8 then boom forced with a whole new ***** IOS that I didn't even ask for. When will companies stop with all this ***** and give ppl real choices and whether they want to keep the operating system they are on or change. They could do this instead of all the other ***** they keep doing. Goodbye Samsung I won't return. On the plus side Pie 10 is out next month. Altho still ***** theirs hopefully an improvement. If it were so could btw then why is everyone running their devices in night mode? Note 8 with oreo for sale right here 👍😉
Apprentice

My  high tech S9+ looks like a Leap Frog phone now.

So difficult to type now! So difficult to do anything now.

Roll it back. This is terrible. 

We wentwent Samsung toto getget high tech and thisthis ***** what wewe getget. Every word double typing on a child'schild's phonephone.

I'm not even correcting thethe mistyped parts so you can see what is doingdoing nownow.

What the... 

Apprentice

Totally agree. I feel as though my phone was downgraded on features and usability.

Also, WHY when I click messages is half of my screen taken up by a blank square with the word "Messages" on it?

I know I'm in messages. I clicked it. I can see my texts... well, now just the ones below the wasted screen space.

Top Liked Authors