Observer

Do you know which theme looks like the old one

First Poster

HATE IT!

...Especially the clock in my notification spot at the top left

Please change it back to the right side it's so ANNOYING

Apprentice

@kinghoodie

Please share with me what you did to get your S9 back to it's glory, or I will be chucking all 4 samsung phones in my household for something completely different. Thank you so much! Oh and congratulations! 

Apprentice

@kinghoodie

I found your instructions on here. Thank you so much, I will be trying this as soon as my phone charges again. Ugh

First Poster
How do I disable this update? I hate it. Feel like my phone aged 6 years. Shame on you Samsung.
Explorer

This is not the only thread discussing how much we hate the new software update. There are another 125+ angry voices on the "I hate the new update for S9 - Android Pie" thread.

I hate the way the UI looks and feels now. It's far less intuitive, the graphics are terrible, and the font choices make it look like a much cheaper, inferior phone. The gallery icon looks like it was stolen from a kid's toy.

First Poster
I have changed to apple after Samsung’s disaster update, apple designs are much better and phone faster.
Apprentice
Err... I think that's a bit of an exaggeration. Nothing could persuade me to go to Apple, though a different Android phone might be considered.
Highlighted
Explorer

Thank you!!!!!! I thought it was just me! Its ugly. I hate the icons and everything else about it. I liked it the way it was before the update. Moderators if you're reading this, please pass this on to the developers.

Apprentice
I am in the day care field, which I love! While using google translate today to help communicate with a new child in their language, another child in my class beside me asked if it was my kids phone? Children as young as three and 4 yr olds use phones these days and when a child has to ask if it is my phone or my child's phone there is a problem! The theme/ color scheme should have been a choice theme available on the themes page, not something I was forced to live with.
My family has always used android phones, we are not apple people. No offense to apple people anywhere its just not for us. I will not buy a phone simply because it is the next new thing, and slowing phones down so people will by a newer version is not for me. Neither does that fit well into my budget like most people. So, if that WAS the intent here, and I really hope not, then Samsung phones may not be the phones for me.
Only time will tell. Let's see how, and how quick they handle this issue.
Top Liked Authors