Support

Open search

S9 pie upgrade - Hate the new look

Apprentice

Snap! Apple here w all come en-mass!

First Poster
I tried to do that but the service is suddenly not available. I get constant Service error!!!
Apprentice

There is 'No Edge Panel.??? Just Edge lighting

DannyT Moderator
Are you using the S9 @mickitx? As we've just had a look on our phones in the office and we have the Edge panels located where was discussed above. Apps > Settings > Display > Edge screen > Edge Panels.

Regarding the AOD notifications @chrism8922, could we grab a bit more info on this? We'll look into this for you.

MCU.jpg

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

Explorer

@DannyT 

When will Samsung fix the no video recording in Pro mode?

I have been asking for over a month with no answer.

The functionality of this flagship phone has been downgraded, why is this?

The reason i bought the S9 is because i could record video in Pro mode, now i can't. 

It also still says "take control of your videos" in Pro mode.

This is false advertising, will Samsung refund me, because this is not the phone i bought.

DannyT Moderator
Hi @Simsun. This question has been asked and sent to our Development Team. As soon as we get an answer we'll be sure to let you all know.

MCU.jpg

Explorer

I know @DannyT i have been asking for over a month now.

Can i get a refund, the phone does not function in the way it is advertised?

DannyT Moderator
For any refunds, you would need to get in touch with the retailer. If this was purchased directly from Samsung then you'd need to get in touch with our Online Shop Team or the shop you purchased it from.

MCU.jpg

Highlighted
Apprentice

I have the S9+ and love ed all of its features, now it's just phone😭

Explorer

Do you agree @DannyT that this phone does not function in the way it is advertised to?

Top Liked Authors