Support

Open search

S9 + incoming calls problem

First Poster

In the last 2 months i got some issues with the incoming calls . When i answer the call , the call timer doesn't start and it still shows as an "incoming call" , sometimes the person who calls me can hear me but i cant hear them . Any solutions ?

3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL Moderator
@ReinhardH: Are you answering the call by swiping the slider on-screen, or are you using the hard keys or a headset? If you dial *#0*# into your telephone keypad and tap 'Receiver', do you hear a clear tone? As a basic troubleshooting step please press the Volume Down and Power keys together until the S9+ restarts to address any temporary software issues. Does this issue persist?
First Poster

I'm answering by swiping the slider and i hear a clear tone when i tap "receiver". What does the Volume Down + Power key button do ? 

Thank you , 

Reinhard. 

AndrewL Moderator
Restarting the phone using the Volume Down and Power buttons refreshes the device and can resolve any temporary issues that may have arisen. Please can you also try going to Phone > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Answering and Ending Calls > Press Volume Up To Answer Calls > On. If you try answering your next call using the Volume Up button, do you experience a similar delay?
Top Liked Authors