Support

Open search

S9+ call volume low

Just Browsing

I've had this phone for a while & this just started happening. It's very irritating to always put it on speaker. I ll try what was suggested here , thanks.

This thread has existed long enough... Samsung has no one reading it?? I got my phone March 28 2019... 10 days ago.  Spent hella time googling, youtubing, resetting, patching over and over....... Still call volume too low and muffled (using plug in earbuds either with ATT or 3rd party chat app over wifi).  Cannot using 3rd party chat app and play streaming music at the same time; makes youtube sounds like in the *mono* mode.  Been using Samsung 10+ years.  This is the deal breaker.  Very very very disappointed with this highest priced phone in my life.  Glad didn't buy when it first come out... That's the only thing I am glad...... No Samsung technician reading this???  What's the point of having this discussion board here ????

First Poster
If they read and acnowledged this then they would have to do something about the design of the s9. Its earpiece is way too small and picks up particles too easy hence the blockages and eventual mute . There would need to be a recall and this is what they want to avoid ..... hence the silence. I for 1 will not be buying any Samsung phones again because of the deadening silence from Samsung on this issue .
Apprentice
The Extra volume button does,nt do anything that you'd notice a differences. If your partly deaf This is NOT the Phone for US.

I have the exact same problem , mine started just about three days ago 

Apprentice

I Totally agree, once they got your money they are NOT interested in doing anything about it,  Shame on you SAMSUNG.

Apprentice

Well I have to say I Totally agree with that. The volume from this EXPENSIVE Phone is a Joke, & Samsung do nothing about it due to the fact they've had your Money & That's ALL they want. SHAME ON YOU 

SAMSUNG

Apprentice
Defo they've had your Money, they Ani't Interested.
Just Browsing
It's a shame, too! I've had mine almost a year, other than quirks here/there (user ignorance 🙄) i was a Samsung fan begin with S5! I've done Samsung troubleshoot, Verizon, YouTube & Google & Best Buy... To no avail! WDID?!?!
Just Browsing
BEEN 3 MONTHS HERE!!
Top Liked Authors